Sunday, August 03, 2008

bloggers that has been tagged has to post 10 random facts or habit about themselves.and at the end of it bloggers has to tag 10 peeps to do the quiz, and of course tell them that they have been tagged. tagged by some random ppl (LOL)

1) i'm afraid of death
2) i love my family&hpys!
3) i'm back yo. this time round-on my own.
4) i'm taking charge of my own life :)
5) i love working alot.
6) i curse and swear when i'm at home, when i'm at work but seldom do i do that in school
7) i'm very extreme- either i like you or no
8) i can be rly sacarstic but thats only when you test my limits
9) i dont believe in "happy ever after" anymore-its sth i believe in so much, back then
10) i enjoy my course out of a sudden but i doubt i'll enter this line

the 10ppl tagged will be..
JACLYN!
SIHUI!
SARAH!
YVONNE!
CINDY!
YOU!

yes, i played cheat and i know :)

and here's some jokes from an email :P

Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Wife to husband: "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"
Husband to wife: "Golfing with friends, my dear."
Wife to husband: "What? At 2 am?!"
Husband to wife: "Yes, We used night clubs."

Father to son after exam: "let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."

Doctor to his lady patient: You look terribly weak and exhausted! Are you having your meals three times a day as I have advised?
Lady replied: Doctor, I thought you said three males a day!


HAHAHA. i find it quite funny la :)
hope it cheers you ppl up! personally it did cheer me, from the nonsense i had in the morning.

No comments: